API 3-in-1 De-Icer, 1500 Watt
This 3-in-1 De-icer easily converts between a floating, sinking or drain-plug de-icer.
- To use as a sinking de-icer, simply remove both the cover and float, then turn the unit over to rest on its sturdy feet.
- To use in your tank's drain plug, remove the cover and float, and use the patented drain plug adapter to route the cord through the drain hole.
Energy-efficient operation keeps the entire tank (recommended for 100-300-gallon tanks) ice-free without over heating the water. Multiple thermostats separately monitor water and heating element temperatures to provide efficient and safe operation. The sturdy, finned base spreads the heat across the water allows the unit to run cooler to the touch while still putting the maximum amount of heat into the water. Cooler operation and a non-stick coating helps resist mineral buildup.
- Can safely operate in any plastic or metal tank without the use of a guard.
- 6-foot cord with anti-rub protector.
- cULus Listed. 1500 Watts, 120 Volts, 60 Hz.
- One year warranty.