COVID-19 Update - November 13, 2020
To our valued customers:
In accordance with the latest announcement from the Manitoba Government entering the Provincial Response Level: CRITICAL, please be advised of the applicable changes that have been implemented at our retail location. We are considered a critical service; as we are a business that provides essential goods and services for the health and well-being of animals:
- Capacity at our retail site is reduced to 25 per cent:
- We are reducing our occupancy limit to 5 persons (shoppers).
- Public attending the business are reasonably able to maintain a separation of at least two metres from other members of the public.
- Families are encouraged to limit the number of people from each household who go shopping.
- Masks are MANDATORY:
- A person who enters or remains in an indoor public place must wear a mask in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin without gapping.
Curbside Pick up is AVAILABLE for those needing essential items. More information on how it works is available here: https://crittercountry.ca/pages/curbside-pick-up
Online ordering is available 24/7 from our web store https://crittercountry.ca with shipping available across Canada.
If you wish to come in-store, please wear a mask and ensure to maintain a separation of at least two meters from other persons who are attending the business.
- We will continue to clean and sanitize our storefront location including payment terminals, door handles, counters, etc. for the health and wellbeing of our community.
Owner, Critter Country Supply Ltd.